You are here because you are interested in learning how to write the immigration evaluation.
This course is for those that want support with writing the evaluation.
In the training you will learn to:
- Write powerful and effective immigration evaluations.
- 4 part video series walking you through the components that make up the evaluation.
- A hands on template to help you navigate writing the evaluation.
- Common questions to ask the client that help build the evaluation.
- Common questions about the evaluation.
Thank you for being here:
My name is Juan, I'm a Licensed Professional Counselor and consultant who specializes in immigration evaluations and helping clinicians learn how to work in this niche.
I've successfully conducted and helped hundreds of individuals and families with their immigration evaluations in cases ranging from Waivers to U-Visas. I have worked with attorneys in NC and across the U.S in providing evaluations to individuals in the immigration process.
Thank you for allowing me to help you learn how to add immigration evaluations to your practice.
Featured Guest on these podcast:
- Practice of the Practice Episode #380. Juan Is An Introvert And He's Good At Marketing, An interview with Joe Sanok.
- The Practice of Therapy Episode #98. Being Genuine And Authentic In Your Private Practice. An interview with Gordon Brewer.
- The Abundant Practice Podcast #117. Adding Immigrant Hardship Evals To Your Private Practice. An interview with Allison Puryear.
- The Private Practice Startup Podcast #121. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and Practice Building. An interview with Kate and Katie.
- Selling The Couch Podcast #209.Immigration Hardship Evaluations and How To Conduct, Market, and Charge For Them. An interview with Melvin Varghese.
- The Therapist Experience Podcast #161.Staying Authentic and Building A Family Business. An interview with Perry Rosenbloom.
Good Therapy.org Contributions:
- Presented the Immigration Workshop to mental health professionals at Universities and Professional Conferences. Juan is a contributor for GoodTherapy.org, the presentation is available for continuing education credits.
If this sounds like something that you find value in, let's get started. At this moment, we are providing training through the course. If you are interested in one-one support please email me ([email protected]) subject: Immigration Training.
Hi I'm Juan,
I am a private practice consultant and Licensed Counselor in NC.
I love helping mental health professionals reach their goals while making their mark. I love helping clinicians build success in their journey of private practice by tapping into curiosity and ambition.
I put together these courses to help you start, grow, and market your counseling practice!
StartWriting The Evaluation
StartVideo Walkthrough To Writing The Immigration Evaluation Templates (19:54)
StartCancellation of Removal. Template.
StartCommon Interview Questions
StartCommon Questions About The Evaluation
StartWhat To Do Before Submitting The Evaluation (2:22)